Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Fun

I LOVE Fall! It is, without a doubt, my MOST favorite season!!! I love the pumpkins, the changing colors, being outdoors, feeling a cool breeze versus the humid air. Love it all...but one thing that makes Fall even better is being able to do so many fun things the family. Walking through pumpkin patches, finding your way through corn mazes, going on hayrides, "booing" friends, painting pumpkins, trick or treating...I could go on and on!

This weekend, Manley and I took the kids to Cedar Hill Farms in Hernando, MS. It is such a fun place FULL of things to do for the kids. A great time was definitely had by all! :) Parker loved shooting corn...always one of his favorites. Ava loved the pig races (especially getting picked to be the leader for the blue pig)! And Lily LOVED the animals. She was quite hilarious getting close to their faces, talking to them so sweetly. Ava was also such a treat to watch with the sheep. She started to sing "Mary had a little lamb"...It was so precious! Such a great day...the only thing I don't think the kids enjoyed was my love for picture taking!! Ha!


With my favorite people!


My three pumpkins...


Lily talking to her new friend...


My little animal lover!


With my sweet girl!


On the hayride



I see you Lily!



Hanging out on top of the haystack!



With my sweet man!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the picture of all of you. It is so precious!