Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here comes the... flower girl!

Back in October, we got a very special phone call.  My cousin Ashley called to tell us her big news!  She was engaged!  She also called to ask Ava a very important question... would Ava be her flower girl!  How excited Ava was!!  I don't think I could keep up with how many times Ava asked "is this the weekend for the wedding?"  She was thrilled and we were both excited for her.  It was such a special job and definitely something she will always remember. 

The wedding was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, the flower girl was precious beyond words, and the party was a blast!  Such a fun weekend full of great times, many laughs, and lots of dancing!

The sweet flower girl!


the dress was worn by Ashley when she was Ava's age. 
My "Little Grannie" made it, so it was a keepsake!

Parker is a proud brother...

The beautiful bride!

A family shot... minus Lily. 
 We didn't think she was ready for weddings yet.  Ha!


With my sweet girl!


My favorite men!


With Dad and sisters...

Mom and Dad dancing


Katie and Kelsey with my favorite "Little Grannie"

Cousins

My cousin Justin and his girlfriend

Katie and my cousin Kelly

Just a typical picture with my family...

Fisher and Maugarite

one VERY tired little girl...
she danced her heart out all night and had a blast!

No comments: