Friday, May 7, 2010

Always in our Hearts!

Robert D. Douglas
February 25, 1947 - May 6, 2010

With a very heavy heart, I write today to tell of the loss of an amazing person.  Bobby passed away peacefully tonight after a long battle with Glioblastoma.  He will be missed by so many!  Words are hard to come by.  It is a sadness that is hard to describe.  Knowing how much he will be missed... Understanding the pain Manley and his sisters are going through... Heartbroken for the devoted wife he left behind... Having to share the news with our three little ones...hearing them talk about sweet Grandaddy and asking what he thought heaven was like.  It's a sadness that is makes my heart hurt for what I feel, but hurt especially for everyone around me.  Bobby was truly loved by so many and he will be missed more than words could ever express.  All I know is that heaven received a very special angel tonight and I know he is watching us all.

No comments: