Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ten Years, Three Kids, and One Dog Later...

September 2, 2000... Wow!  Seems like ages ago... but it also feels like it all happened just yesterday.  On this day, I married one the greatest blessing that God put into my life. (I say "one of the greatest blessings" because the other three blessings came in the years that followed!)  :)  These past ten years have been full of laughs and wonderful, perfect moments... but like all marriages, its also has some bumps in the road.  But with every bump, I only love Manley more!  He has been my best friend and the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for!  I am so thankful that God thought enough of me to put him into my life!!!  When I think about Manley and the family we have made, the words to one of my favorite songs comes to mind...


These are the moments, I thank God that I'm alive..
These are the moments, I'll remember all my life...
I've found all I've waited for, And I could not ask for more.
These are the moments, I know heaven must exist..
These are the moments, I know all I need is this...
I've found all I've waited for, And I could not ask for more.

I could not ask for more than this time together...
Could not ask for more than this time with you...
Every prayer has been answered,
Every dream has come true!
Right here in this moment, I'm right where I need to be-
Here with you... Here with me
I've found all I've waited for, And I could not ask for more! 

Just the easist way to describe what I feel about the life we've created...

I could not ask for more!!!

No comments: