Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Time!!

Thanksgiving has always been my MOST favorite holiday!  I love the family time... I love that the sole purpose of this holiday is to give Thanks for the many blessings God has given us... and I love the food.  (I know the last statement is true because I checked out of the hospital with Parker after only 36 hours just so that I could get home for my Granny's Thanksgiving Dinner!  Ha!!!) 

It's just a great time to be with the ones you love!
Love it!!

With my bestie... :)

:)  Don't know what I'd do without these ladies...

All the grandkids...

A group picture...

with sweet Manley
  
Ava with one of her most favorite people... Kelsey! 

Love her smile with all those teeth missing!  Too cute!

don't know where Lily is for this picture...
2/3's of my crew...
 with one of the funniest men I know...

sweet Matthew with his "E"!

No comments: